VIP seating at the Yellowstone International Air Show provides a premium viewing experience with comfortable seating and unobstructed views of the aerial displays. These seats are typically located in a prime location, such as a designated VIP section near the flight line or in an elevated area that offers a panoramic view of the entire show. We also offer a large hospitality tent that provides shade, food and beverages, and additional seating.
The YIAS features of VIP seating will include:
- Comfortable seating: VIP seating is designed for comfort, with plenty of legroom and space to stretch out.
- Unobstructed views: VIP seating is located in a prime viewing area, with clear sightlines of the flight line and aerial displays. There are often no obstructions or obstacles to obstruct the view.
- Exclusive access: VIP seating offers exclusive access to areas that are not open to the general public, such as hospitality tents and/or private lounges with private restrooms.
- Catering: VIP seating will come with a complimentary BBQ menu water included. There will be access to beverage service that is user pay and/or cash bar.
- Private Parking: VIP seating will offer a private parking area that’s closer to the gates.
- Handicap and disabled access: VIP seating will offer an area for the handicap and disabled.
- Personalized service: VIP seating often comes with personalized service, with attendants available to assist with any needs or requests.
Overall, VIP seating at the Yellowstone International Air Show offers a premium experience that allows you to enjoy the spectacle of the show in comfort and style.
Due to limited space, VIP Packages are $125/person for all ages. All members of your party will need individual VIP passes upon arrival.
You do not need to worry about the name on the ticket matching your name. The named person on each ticket does not need to be present in order for you to use them.
The VIP area includes a private food and beverage station. Food and bottled water are included in the VIP package. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. In addition to this, VIP also includes private parking, private viewing area, private tent with tables, private restrooms, free BBQ menu and water, private cash bars, and access to the General Admission areas.
Parking passes will be available in the coming months and must be purchased prior to the event. Purchase of 4 or more tickets, including children’s tickets, guarantees a FREE parking pass!
Parking passes will be available in the coming months and free passes will be distributed at that time.
Yes, there will be a designated handicap-only parking area. We are committed to making our event accessible to everyone.
Yes, event capacity and tickets are limited. We encourage guests to get their tickets early!
The airshow is taking place on August 12th and 13th at Billings Logan International Airport, by the water tower. Please note that the Airshow will NOT be held at the terminals. Please check our website for the latest information and schedule.
Ticket prices vary depending on the type of admission you choose (general, VIP, etc.). You can purchase tickets on our website.
Gates open at 9am, and the show starts at 11am each day. The Blue Angels will perform at 3pm. Gates will close at 4.30pm. *All times are subject to change.
We have a variety of aircraft, including vintage planes, military jets, aerobatic performers, and more. You can find a full list of performers and aircraft on our website.
Outside food and drinks are not allowed at the airshow, but we have a variety of food vendors and concessions available.
Yes, we strive to make the airshow accessible for all visitors. Please contact us if you have any specific needs or requests.
No, pets are not allowed at the airshow, except for certified service animals.
Yes, there is parking available on site. Parking information will be available on our website in the coming months.
The airshow will continue as scheduled unless there are severe weather conditions. In the case of rain, we recommend bringing appropriate clothing. If the event is canceled due to weather, we will provide information on our website and social media channels.
Yes, you are welcome to take photos and videos for personal use. However, commercial photography and video recording require special permission. Please contact us for more information.
Yes, in the months to come. We’re still waiting on approval from the Blue Angels and FAA to share the content.